Register for Sparkle Spot Summer Learning Camps Now
2019 Camp Overview
- June 3- July 3: Student and parent assessment and goals meetings
- June 24-28: Math Launch! (New) Grades 1-6
- July 8-12: Reading Grades 1-6
- July 15-19: Reading Grades 1-6
- July 22-26: Sparkle Kids! (New) Grades 1-6
- July 29- August 2: Writing Composition Grades 3-8
- August 5-9: Study Skills Grades 4-8
- August 12-16: Literacy Review Grades 1-6
Click here for more information and camp descriptions.
New! Wednesday Multiplication Fact Club
Learn those pesky multiplication facts THIS summer!
- 6 Wednesdays: July 17, 24, 31, August 7, 14, 21
- Wednesday afternoons, 5:00-6:30
- For kids entering grades 4-8
Join us for our first ever Multiplication Math Fact Club. We will go through the math facts in a systematic way, using multi-sensory methods tricks and strategies, and building on our knowledge each week. The class will include full group activities and games as well as a chance for individual practice. This class is intended for kids who struggle with the multiplication facts, lack confidence, or need more practice to build fluency.