Parent Coaching: An empowering experience
Parenting is a journey full of winding roads and paths to be traveled. It is not always clear which route should be chosen with an individual child. As a certified PCI parent coach, I am able to help you navigate the gray areas of parenting by listening, asking questions, and helping you process the things that are most important to you. Whether you are wanting to sharpen your parenting skills or are working through a specific issue: talking to an experienced, neutral, caring person can be an empowering experience.
As a parent coach, I have guided many parents to a preferred future by listening and talking through parenting issues and important choices about family culture, school, learning, and behavior. I take great pleasure sharing my natural ability of listening, appreciating, and guiding parents in a collaborative positive manner. I will help you focus on what is important to you and your family in choosing a path or in living your life as the parent you wish to be.
“I feel more relaxed about my parenting decisions now. They don’t seem as black and white (bad or good) as they used to. This gives me more courage and confidence to follow what I think is best for my kids.”
How would you benefit from parent coaching?
- Finding balance in your family choices
- Creating confidence in your parenting
- Parenting with intention and purpose
- Tweaking parenting style for positive family interactions
- Navigating friendship and social issues
- Dealing with challenging behavior
- Exploring options for change
- Finding more time for yourself and your family
- Exploring learning difficulties (reading, writing, math, attention)
- Building motivation in your child
- Making a plan for success at school
Call or email me to get started!
“I wish that I had Julie Hannan in my back pocket, so that whenever I was faced with a parenting challenge, I could simply pull her out for good advice.” Barb, mom