Mother-Daughter Connections: Navigating the Social World of Elementary School
I am pleased to announce a brand new class available for elementary aged girls and their moms! It is my belief that building a strong foundation of mutual understanding and positive patterns of communication with your child is key in navigating complicated social and emotional issues.
Navigating the Social World of Elementary School is a six week class designed to create common language and open communication between moms and their daughters. The program provides mother-daughter teams an opportunity to explore collective female experiences and issues in a safe, fun, and focused format. Call Julie Hannan to reserve your spot! 206-271-6808
Fourth and Fifth Grade Group
Mondays, beginning in January 2012- 6:30-8:00pm
Second and Third Grade Group
Wednesdays: September 21, 28, October 5, 12, 19, 26- 6:30-8:00pm
- What are your sparkles? Exploring our gifts.
- What to do with all those feelings? Exploring emotions.
- What makes a good friend? Exploring friendship.
- Why is friendship so complicated? Exploring common issues.
- Why is that girl mean to me? Strategies for female “bullying”.
- Now what?